Patient Participation Group
The Role of the Patient Participation Group
The role of the PPG includes
- Being a critical friend to the practice.
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services.
- Encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health.
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice.
- Organising health promotion events and improving health literacy
- Regular communication with the patient population.
Your views and feedback are of great importance to the practice and help us to ensure that we are providing the best quality service and information to our patients.
If you happy to be involved in the PPG either you can you email for the attention of the Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and put the Reference as PPG or click the link on the image opposite to open an online form.